- My family minus my brother/sister in law (still in Japan.)
- The school district office personnel whose position I delayed accepting.
- My community college office people for transcripts.
- Doctors office #1 for physical for other teaching position ($150? Not happening.)
- Doctors office #2 for physical ($70, much better…)
- Forever21 people and old high school friend (HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE BEAUTIFUL PATTERNS…like a beetle dress and a gorgeous aqua kitty shirt with a peter pan color all of which are too small in their largest sizes…part of the problem being my boobs. WTF?)
- JiffyLube workers for oil change.
- JiffyLube customers who also sat awkwardly listening to each other’s conversations in a tiny room.
- Costco people.
- TOO MANY PEOPLE.
- Substitute 30 day permit paperwork.
- Too many doctors papers with basic information. Why is my name so long???
- Costco apparently only sells my favorite camisoles (as in the only ones I’ve ever liked from any store) in black and white. They used to sell them in gray. Which means I bought two packs, and out of 4 camisoles, 2 are white…which may or may not be useful because I usually wear black and I hardly ever wear my nude cami because it stands out.
- Physicals are expensive.
- Doctor crap
- Internet things
- navy Slacks, pretty leopard print shirt, navy cardigan.
- Jeans, black sparkly shirt, glitter shoes. (Sparkly day) also navy blue jacket that made me feel frumpy.
- So so so so grumpy. All day.
- Like I am a horrible person for hating everyone, and every sound, and a horrible listener, and so self absorbed. Bad emotional day clearly. (I know I’m not horrible, hopefully tomorrow I will remember.)
- All of the people I saw.
- Too many people, not enough of them that I loved.
- Eggs and coffee x 3 (and wanted more.)
- Pork Chops with delicious mom made salsa and tortillas and chips.
- Slice of pizza a bite of churro.
Song of the Day
Wake up Call by Jessee O’mahoney (I think?)
Quote of the day:
- “If you don’t take chances you won’t ever gain anything.” -Mom being really supportive and knowing just the thing to say, encouraging me to wait for the position I want.
Thing of the day: